• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello :)

worldfallsdown

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hey everyone,

I'm Sarah and I'm from the UK :)

I'm quite new to pin trading (did my first trade this week!!) but I've been trading Vinylmation for a while! I'm getting addicted already so I hate to see where I'll be in a year's time :lol: I'm not sure what to collect yet but I'm debating on Up, Pocahontas, Alice in Wonderland and Beauty and the Beast. I have a Tower of Terror collection going though!

Thanks for reading!

What what? Tower of Terror scared me; with all the dropping and then going up and dropping again... I don't think I'll go on it again any time soon. :lol: Much more of a Phantom Manor fan myself.

Anyhow! Don't mind me I do ramble on... hellooooooo and welcome to the forums! And also welcome to the crazy world of pin trading.

Forums tips: You won't be able to post a trading (or sales) thread until you have 30 posts and have been on the forums for a while, you can still post in other folks trading threads however. Also... just dodge the drama that sometimes shows up on here, most of us are pretty awesome... but there are arguments sometimes. In general this forum is great though. If you have any questions, just ask. Yep. :D

Last edited:
What what? Tower of Terror scared me; with all the dropping and then going up and dropping again... I don't think I'll go on it again any time soon. :lol: Much more of a Phantom Manor fan myself.

Anyhow! Don't mind me I do ramble on... hellooooooo and welcome to the forums! And also welcome to the crazy world of pin trading.

Forums tips: You won't be able to post a trading (or sales) thread until you have 30 posts and have been on the forums for a while, you can still post in other folks trading threads however. Also... just dodge the drama that sometimes shows up on here, most of us are pretty awesome... but there are arguments sometimes. In general this forum is great though. If you have any questions, just ask. Yep. :D

It scares me but in a oh my god I'm going to die...I need to go on it again kinda way!! And I'm never sitting at the front again! It's terrifying!! :lol: I love Phantom Manor so much! I'm going to DLP two weeks today, can't wait to ride Phantom Manor over and over.

Thank you so much! Ah any forum has its dramas! But I'm so excited to be here :)

I love Phantom Manor so much! I'm going to DLP two weeks today, can't wait to ride Phantom Manor over and over.

Thank you so much! Ah any forum has its dramas! But I'm so excited to be here :)

Managed to get on the Manor about 30 times this June, I'm a bit obsessed with the ride's story/characters/how it works... etc. :D Also a fan of the Mansion too. Hope you have a good time at DLRP!

Hey Sarah, welcome to forum (officially haha :) )
If you're looking for someone to have coffee with during your trip let me know haha as I love being social. Otherwise have a great time !!!!

Managed to get on the Manor about 30 times this June, I'm a bit obsessed with the ride's story/characters/how it works... etc. :D Also a fan of the Mansion too. Hope you have a good time at DLRP!

Me too!! I love it so much. I haven't been to any other parks yet, have WDW booked for September though, can't wait for the Haunted Mansion!!

Thank you, I will haha I'm so excited about everything! I've never been for the Christmas season before.

Hey Sarah, welcome to forum (officially haha :) )
If you're looking for someone to have coffee with during your trip let me know haha as I love being social. Otherwise have a great time !!!!

Hey :) haha thank you, thought it was about time I got talking to people! Ooh yes maybe! I'm going on a solo trip so it might be nice to grab a coffee or something!! I will, I can't wait!!!

Me too!! I love it so much. I haven't been to any other parks yet, have WDW booked for September though, can't wait for the Haunted Mansion!!

Thank you, I will haha I'm so excited about everything! I've never been for the Christmas season before.

I've been to DLRP and WDW... really want to visit DLR some day too. Hope you'll like the Mansion as much as the Manor, it is quite different oddly enough. :lol: I am on a quest to be a completist of Phantom Manor pins... but it ain't easy.

I haven't been in the Christmas season either, I've been during Halloween season once before though.

I've been to DLRP and WDW... really want to visit DLR some day too. Hope you'll like the Mansion as much as the Manor, it is quite different oddly enough. :lol: I am on a quest to be a completist of Phantom Manor pins... but it ain't easy.

I haven't been in the Christmas season either, I've been during Halloween season once before though.

I'm hoping to get to DLR in 2015! I've watched a few ride-through's of Mansion but I think I prefer Manor!! We'll have to wait and see when I'm there.

I'll be in WDW for the start of the next Halloween season, I can't wait!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back