• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello!

Princess Buttercup

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi! I am very new to pin trading, been tagging along with 2 pin traders and now I would like to collect Mary Poppins pins. It won't be easy but it will be fun! Just wanted to say hello.

Hi there and welcome to dpf have you seen the next uk pin coming out is Mary poppins
image_zps8fda153a.jpg

Thank you both for the welcome. Oh Yes! I am very excited about it and hoping to find a UK trader. I went to the DSF release to buy the princess pins so I would have something of value to trade but I am willing to buy as well. We also go to Disneyland a lot and willing to buy/trade those pins as well. My friend went and picked up the Lion King pin today and we are going Thursday to get the Merida perfume bottle pin and other releases. I think we have an Elsa pin coming in July. I have seen some Mary Poppins pins on ebay, the hunt is on!

Last edited:
Hi, welcome to the forums, sounds like you will have a great collection, look foward to seeing your collection grow

Hello and welcome to disney pin forum ! This place is awesome you are sure to meet some great people! Good luck with your collecting.

Thank you all very much! Nice to find other Bride fans as well. I am able to get to the Disney Soda Fountain and I go to Disneyland a lot so if there are pins you would like or need feel free to message me. I am trying to update the few pins I have in pinpics under princessbuttercup76, trying to get the hang of all this. Thanks again for the warm welcome.

Welcom to the forum! Looks like you've got the hang of it!!! Have fun hunting for Mary Poppins! Are you going to collect the penguins too? There was a ptd of the penguins released not too long ago; I'm sure you could easily trade a current ptd for it!

Mary Poppins is a great choice. It also won't over stress your drastic plastic like some the other character pins; which can be overwhelmingly produced. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back