• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello!

newarrior

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very new to pin collecting, found this forum and had to register. I picked up my very first pin last year from Disneyland, 2013 Nightmare Before Christmas pin. Went back in April and got a few more...just went again and got a bunch, along with a NBX pin book to display them in... Think I'm hooked! :donald:

Big fan of Donald Duck, NBX, and Haunted Mansion, so figure I should start with some pins there. Hope to get some good info on the forums!

Hi, welcome to the forum. Sounds like some good collection ideas and there are definitely plenty of Haunted mansion pins, I always love seeing haunted masion/ phantom manor pins in a collection, they just look good put together. Hope you have lots of fun in the hobby!

Welcome to DPF! Sounds like you've gotten bitten by the pin bug! I'm finding it a fun hobby, and have met some really nice people as a result of pins. I'm new to the hobby myself (having only started during Star Wars Weekends this year at Hollywood Studios), and it's quickly become a very addictive and enjoyable hobby. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back