• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello!

EclecticGentleman

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hello!

I figured that I would stop by to say a quick "hello" and tell you how excited that I am to take part in the Disney pin trading experience. I have been an avid Disney fan since my early 90s childhood, and as an adult, I enjoy yearly pilgrimages to WDW.

My pin trading began last November when I collected two pins that I absolutely loved (Wonderground Nerd Mickey and Minnie LR Pins). Having only purchased two pins at the time, I did not realize just how exciting and catching pin trading could be. When my family and I went back to WDW this past month for spring break, my sister and I decided that we would purchase lanyards and begin our journey in pin trading. I currently have 14 Disney pins (half LR & LE) and several non-Disney collectible pins.

I am so very excited to be a part of this community, and I look forward to learning more about pin trading as my collection continues to grow. I can't wait to go back to WDW in November so that I can visit Pin Traders at Downtown Disney and trade pins with individuals at the parks.

Best,
EclecticGentleman
:wavey:

The entire pin trading experience is truly amazing...a bit expensive at times, but truly amazing over all. Welcome to the forums! There are tons of traders here that are more than willing to give advice and have huge collections of pins to trade with. Good luck hunting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back