• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello

yleaaa

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone,
I'm from Northern California, about an hour away from San Francisco. I had always wanted to collect disney pins, however the prices for pins at the parks and the lack of friends and knowledge discouraged me from joining. A few months ago, my coworkers were talking about their pins, their collections, and their pin trading experiences. This made me really excited and my coworkers also gave me a few trader pins to start my collection. I am planning on trading for the first time when I go to Disney World next week. I am super excited to learn more about pins and the hobby.

Welcome to DPF! Are you collecting anything specific or just what catches your eye? Oh, and enjoy your trip.

Welcome to DPF! Are you collecting anything specific or just what catches your eye? Oh, and enjoy your trip.

Welcome welcome!
biggrin.gif
So you're going to Disney World? How exciting! ^0^ Are you looking for anything in particular? :3

Thanks guys. :) I've grown fond of the shoe pins as well as Disney princess pins, since I love Disney princesses. But in general, anything that speaks to me.

Welcome to DPF!

:)

Super excited to hear about your first trading experience! Please let us know how it all went! What sort of pins are you most interested in?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back