• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello!

Simbaa

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello! Im Simbaa and I go to Disneyland in California! I have just started pin trading but I have learned a lot from this forum and DIS. I absolutely hate fake pins :rant: and I enjoy collecting chip and dale pins, winny the pooh pins, and stitch pins.

I look forward to seeing you on this forum!

Last edited:
Welcome welcome! I love my AP at WDW! Definitely gotten my money's worth out of it. XD

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Hi there and welcome to the forums. While fakes/scrappers will annoy us to no end, hopefully sites like ours will lessen the headaches lol.

Aloha and welcome! :wavey:

Scrappers and counterfeits most definitely are a common problem in the pin community. You are not alone in your frustration with and dislike of these pins. I have found that the best defense against them is to educate yourself as much as possible on all things pin-related, use common sense, and not be afraid to ask questions.

Welcome! I'm still learning how to spot the fake/scrapper pins, but I am getting better. I'm trying to think of a craft to do with the ones I have so I dont just throw them out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back