• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello!

Connies_Hobby

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
238   0   0
I am very excited to have found this website. Thanks Josh, for giving me one of their business cards.

I have been collecting pins for over 2 years now.

I love my pins, and am on a learning-curve, as it applies to pin trading.

I trade at the MK and DCAP with the Cast Members, and "Pin Traders"

I am currently working on a project, of making a shadow box with my Grand-daughter's name outlined in four Disneyana pin theme's.

a) Winnie the Pooh
b) The Nightmare before Xmas
c) Muppets
d) Alice in Wonderland

Personally, for myself, I love collecting 'Limited Edition' pins, as finances will allow.

I am looking forward to this new learning-curve, on this website, and getting to know other members, and hopefully, not only trading pins, but making some new friends.

If anyone is attending D23 this weekend, here's wishing you a Magical time. Please stop by share your experiences.

Bye for now.

Kiras_Grandmother :hsd:

welcome to dpf... ppl here can help a lot if u need it...if not is still fun to b here... hope u have a good time here

Oh my gosh...thank you all for your kind words, and warm welcome. It's GREATLY appreciated. I am looking forward to my experience with DPF.
Any suggestions, on how to best learn the basics would be welcomed!

A very big welcome to DPF. This is the place to be. PLEASE share your ideas about framing since a lot of us like to do that also. I'm very interested in your shadowbox idea and would love to see photos when you get it done. Again, welcome and have a magical day.

Aloha and Welcome! :wavey:

The best way to learn the basics is to not be afraid to ask any and all questions you might have. Don't be afraid of feeling 'stupid' or 'silly' because you don't know something and have to ask. Remember that even the most experienced and knowledgable pin trader once was a newbie and had to learn about these shiny pieces of metal at one time - not to mention the fact that all of us were newbies at one point, both to pins and this forum. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask them; I'm certain that someone (or more likely, several someones) will be more than happy to answer them for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back