• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Helloooo, I am new here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Helloooo, I am new here!

jshultz0109

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone!

I am new here and love pin trading! I started trading in 99 at WDW, then slowly got more and more into it! Now that my kids are gone and my grandkids come to Florida to visit, I am collecting more! I love anything Alice in Wonderland, I will trade anything for the right Alice pin! I also joined pin pics my name on that is kirbypinned, I am slowly getting all my pins on there!

Joleen

Last edited:
Welcome to DPF, it's nice to meet you! :D

I've got a few Alice pins, my PinPics is ID: AvatarAng1
Let me know when you get all your pins uploaded! :)

Sent from my SM-G550T using Tapatalk

Hello joleen.

WELCOME to the dpf Family.

There are quite a few of us AiW collectors here. I am another one. However, my main collection is Cheshire cat.

Happy Pin Collecting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back