• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

HELP: Disney Store website 30th anniversary pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
HELP: Disney Store website 30th anniversary pins

Esmeraldo

Finest boy in France
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Trying to order this week's set of pins, they aren't sold out yet but every time I go to checkout I get this message

Oops! Some of the items in your cart are no longer available. These items have been removed.

What does this mean? Can someone help me please? Really want to get these before they sell out, but also have to sleep as it's now 4 in the morning my time.

Just tried to order a bunch of other items just to test it out, and it gives me that message for everything...so it's the whole site thats broken.

Sigh.

How long do they usually take to fix problems like this? I really want to go to sleep.

It does appear to be working now and DS has free shipping (code freeship), so that is a good deal.

I was thinking about buying some because of the free shipping, but they weren't eligible. I did notice in the fine print it said: "(in big print) FREE SHIPPING SITEWIDE... (in tiny print) Offer excludes Shipping & Handling charges..." I mean, Disney WTF??? So, $6 to ship $20 pins = 30% sales tax, so I said "no".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back