• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Help finding a pin on Pinpics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Help finding a pin on Pinpics

unibear

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Calling all experts.

I'm trying to find a pin with Pooh and Piglet from HKDL on Pinpics. The pin has a plastic dome on it with a metal hunny pot that moves freely within the dome.

The Pooh/Tigger version of this pin looks like this.
pin87986

Pin 87986: HKDL: Pooh and Tigger with Floating Honey Pot

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Agreed. Pinpics / dpp may not have all Asian pins (HKDL, Japan Disney Store, Tokyo Disney Sea, Tokyo Disneyland) because there aren't as many members/collectors there that use Pinpics.

Thanks for the help. Now I've got two more pins I can't find. I'm looking for the Pooh engine, and Piglet/Christopher Robin pin from this set.

pin26743

Pin 26743: Disney Auctions - Happy Holidays 5 Pin Train Set (Winnie The Pooh & Gang)

​Thanks again for any assistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back