• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Help getting some easier pins please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Help getting some easier pins please?

SyriusLionwing

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Hi Guys! I would like to trade, if possible multiply, for the following pins.

The first four are for a frame I want to do. All of these pins are to do with my birthday.

Pin 44480: WDW - Chinese New Year 2006 - Pluto - wasn't born in 2006 but I am Year of the dog!

Pin 3364: Birthstone Minnie - January - Garnet January Birthstone

Or this one ( I don't need both, I just want one or the other)

Pin 4751: DCA Birthstone Minnie - January

Pin 32396: WDW - Minnie's Flowers - Pin Set - Pin #8 (Rose) - because theres no snowdrop pin!

I have some more traders coming through the post soon so if you don't see anything today please take another look within the next two days as I have another 15-ish pins to add to my trades! Thanks for looking

Laura

Last edited:
Hi Laura,
Sorry I can't help with any of the pins you posted but have this one from your wants
let me know if you would like to trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back