• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

PIN ID Help Identifying Alice Pin

PIN ID Help Identifying Alice Pin

Rosetta

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello! I've recently gotten back into pin collecting after being away from the hobby for several years. I'm currently trying to catalog my collection on Pin & Pop and PinPics but I'm having trouble identifying this Alice pin. I most likely purchased it sometime between 2011-2014 at WDW. Thanks for any help you can give!

fdc8dd88280e5547b7bc0eea2ec099ef.jpg

I think it's a Monogram pin. Possibly sold at Targets or Walmarts located near the parks. While many of these are in the databases, they were a little out of the way, so people didn't always do a great job of getting *all* designs inputted. On the back it might have something like MII? I have a Queen of Hearts, that I think is similar in size and gold border width, and style.

Yeah, searching Alice Monogram on Worthpoint, brings this pin up. I don't think it's in any of the databases, but I haven't checked My Pins Central.

I think it's a Monogram pin. Possibly sold at Targets or Walmarts located near the parks. While many of these are in the databases, they were a little out of the way, so people didn't always do a great job of getting *all* designs inputted. On the back it might have something like MII? I have a Queen of Hearts, that I think is similar in size and gold border width, and style.

Yeah, searching Alice Monogram on Worthpoint, brings this pin up. I don't think it's in any of the databases, but I haven't checked My Pins Central.

I think you're right! I have a few pins from Target and Walmart I picked up while I was living in Florida. The others I've been able to find in databases.

Here's the back:

e141c595043c2e12cd4e35cdb564f5c8.jpg

Thanks for your help! I could add it to the databases but I have no clue what year it would've come out or if it was from Target or Walmart.

Back