• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Help IDing a Pin Set Please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Help IDing a Pin Set Please!

ElysionsPrincess

Love Thaws a Frozen Heart!
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Hello! I was going to submit a bid in a pin auction, and I went to find the pinpics number for this cute little pin set. I couldn't seem to find them anywhere! I could just be blind because there are hundreds of Mickey and Minnie pins though.

These cuties are from Disneyland Paris. They are holding Mickey pins and wearing lanyards.

Any help IDing them would be great!

DSCN3503.JPG

DSCN3504.JPG
DSCN3505.JPG

Thank you! :)

That was fast! Thanks so much! I guess I need to put my glasses on!! <3

And darn, the T/W ratio is upside down! I should have figured. Guess I won't be submitting them as a bid either! ^^ I really appreciate the help!

Last edited:
Just sharing a little more info regarding these pins... If I remember correctly, they were part of a Pin Starter set that contained a plain black lanyard with the DLRP logo on it near the top. There were two copies of each of these two pins included.

Just because a pin is upside down in trade ratio it doesn't make it a bad pin... If I recall correctly brave opening day pin is upside down but many wouldn't mind having extras of that pin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back