• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

FOR SALE Help me declutter — premium notebooks!

FOR SALE Help me declutter — premium notebooks!

watzshakinbacon

B for Belle or B for bacon?
Rating - 100%
164   0   0
Hey all!!

During the pandemic, I really embraced my love of stationery and enrolled in a subscription box program. Now, I have an immense plethora of premium quality notebooks that I prob won’t be able to use in my lifetime. That being said, yes, I’m still subscribed cuz I love new stationery

I put pics and prices in my Imgur album. Plz add $5 for shipping as I’ll be shipping via media mail (US ONLY) and.. I’m sure I can add on tracking.

I’m also open to trading for pins if the value is at least $20. See my pinpics: watzshakinbacon

Also if you want any other info/ pics of a specific notebook, plz lemme know!

Example of notebooks:
9d28cf5654eb8bbb6787df1387354075.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Ajk
Love paper and notebooks! Totally get your "problem"! -grin- Mom was in the printing business from age 11, so we were raised with paper and more paper!

Just a quick note . . . you aren't allowed to mail blank notebooks via Media Mail, just wanted to say that as MM packages are getting inspected more often these days. I went and found a basic web page that explains cans and can-nots for MM:

Just don't want you surprised if they inspect a package!

Love paper and notebooks! Totally get your "problem"! -grin- Mom was in the printing business from age 11, so we were raised with paper and more paper!

Just a quick note . . . you aren't allowed to mail blank notebooks via Media Mail, just wanted to say that as MM packages are getting inspected more often these days. I went and found a basic web page that explains cans and can-nots for MM:

Just don't want you surprised if they inspect a package!

Ahh is that right? Ok thanks for the heads up!

Might have to edit for local pickup only then!

Hmm is that the same as PayPal shipping? I’ve been using that and it saves a little

No, it is similar, but not the same! PirateShip - you get a free account, and you can print shipping labels for USPS and UPS. They also offer USPS Priority Cubic, which saves a ton if you have a small, heavy box. They have lots of options, actually. But, waaaay better savings than PayPal!

No, it is similar, but not the same! PirateShip - you get a free account, and you can print shipping labels for USPS and UPS. They also offer USPS Priority Cubic, which saves a ton if you have a small, heavy box. They have lots of options, actually. But, waaaay better savings than PayPal!

Ooh good to know! I will check it out

Back