• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Help me find pins for new frame! Disney cat cafe!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Help me find pins for new frame! Disney cat cafe!

SyriusLionwing

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Hi guys! So now iv done the Disney dog park my brain has decided it has to do a cat cafe! So I'm looking for pins of the following cats! These pins must be the moggys on their own, no others, though playing with a mouse or toy is fine!

Duchess-The Aristocats

Marie-The Aristocats

Berlioz-The Aristocats

Toulouse-The Aristocats

Thomas O'Malley -The Aristocats

Rufus-the Rescures

Lucifer - Cinderella

Dinah- Alice in Wonderland

Cheshire Cat- Alice in Wonderland

Si and Am- Lady and the Tramp

Oliver- Oliver & Company

Figaro- Pinocchio

Pin pics numbers or pics please so I can look for them on eBay / trade for them! Also if I have missed any moggys ( that are not from the aristocrats!) that you think should be in the cat cafe please name!

Please note this is a cat cafe as in domesticated moggys, not lions and tigers and bears, oh my! Tho maybe a Disney zoo may happen in the future (or safari park perhaps?)

Laura

p.s just realised I have an aristocrats booster set that will cover them and I have a few Oliver's I can choose from but all others recommendations please!

Are you only looking for trade offers, or are you also looking for suggestions of pins to look for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back