• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Help me find this pin on PinPics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Help me find this pin on PinPics!

DISDebi

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Just got home from WDW and bought an Annual Passholder pin I can't find on PinPics. Help? It's part of a 4-pin series (one for each park), and this one shows Figment at Epcot. He has 4 circles behind him, which I'm assuming are supposed to be fireworksm and Spaceship Earth is to his left. It has the Epcot logo at the bottom. It's a LE of 2500. Why can't I find this pin?

I have been trying to find this pin for you, and I can't seem to find it either. Unfortunately PinPics does not have every pin. Users must upload the pins. Since these pins are newer, it seems to me nobody has uploaded them yet. If you have the pins, you should be able to upload them yourself. You could also check some the new databases as well. I prefer Pintradingdb.com. I hope this helps!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back