Help selling some pins

Discussion in 'Disney Pin Discussion' started by TammyH, Oct 12, 2018.

1. TammyH

TammyH Active Member

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0

Hello all!

I have not been too active on here... life gets in the way (new job, moving, oldest DS off to college, illness, ect....). But... I have noticed that I am turning into quite the pin-hoarder! 631 pins on PinPics!! I have never successfully sold any pins. Is there someone out there who would be willing to help or guide me?

I'd like to get $$ for them, if I can. But how? How do you figure a price? I do have a f-book account and -gram, but I'm worried about getting taken. I have an e-bay account that I have used to purchase thing (but only sold things about 18 years ago-- baby cloths from my son).

Any help would be much appreciated. Also, my PinPins account is up to date on what I own (mostly -- I may be missing a few), just not on what I want to sell/trade.

TIA

TammyH

2. starry_solo

starry_solo Judge of the Dark Court Staff Member DPF Super Moderator

Rating - 100%
    510   0   0

What is your PinPics ID? I can go look and see what some of the pins are worth. Do you want to sell as one big lot and be done? Or get max value (which might mean selling one pin to one person and multiple packages).

Just let me know @TammyH

3. TammyH

TammyH Active Member

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0

@starry_solo
    PinPics id is TammyH (really creative, I know....). I would like to get the most $$ if I could. I'm not in a hurry to sell, just want to clear out some space (I'm running out of walls/creative ways to display them!)

4. cadien

cadien Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

The Disney Pin Auctions page on FB is pretty safe.