• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Help! White Rabbit Dee Bees might be a fake?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Help! White Rabbit Dee Bees might be a fake?

Danttebay0

The Lost Caballero
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Last week i traded for this White Rabbit and just yesterday looked at the back and saw the dreaded border. the mickey pattern is up and down but i wanted to get your opinions. Thank You.

Attachments

• deebees.jpg
    deebees.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 121
Definitely is a fake.... It has the tell tale border on the backstamp

Edit: I tend to get scrapper and fake confused all the time, to me it is all the same. :lol:

Last edited:
Not Scrapper..... ITS FAKE.. sad part is sum ppl act like a scrapper is ok. they try to say its real. made for disney and just over run or sumthing wrong. Well my view on that is. Scrapper is a FAKE pin also. The only real pin is one made for disney and put on market by disney. For sumone to down play or act like sum fakes are ok....is just plan wrong. ALL Fake Pins hurt the hobby. That means any and all fake pins.
ok.. rant is over. i hope this helps sumday.

ps. sorry you got that pin. i was at DLR on sunday and i also saw sum FAKE pins on cm lanyards. Dont b scared to ask if u can see back b4 trade.

Thanks guys i'll put it aside. there is a forum member that said not to throw them away, but to give them to her with a black X on the back.

The real drag is now the trade value goes down on them because too many people do not know the difference.
I am also happy that we now understand the difference between a scrapper and a fake (counterfeit)

On a side note, remember, Fantasy Pins are not fakes or scrappers, they are fantasy pins. As long as it is an original design and not copying a known design, its a fantasy pin. A good example is the Nudie pins. Certainly they did not copy something Disney did.

I hear they have also started making counterfeit letters. There goes my trade value on Jessica, cheshire, etc.......

The real drag is now the trade value goes down on them because too many people do not know the difference.
I am also happy that we now understand the difference between a scrapper and a fake (counterfeit)

On a side note, remember, Fantasy Pins are not fakes or scrappers, they are fantasy pins. As long as it is an original design and not copying a known design, its a fantasy pin. A good example is the Nudie pins. Certainly they did not copy something Disney did.

I hear they have also started making counterfeit letters. There goes my trade value on Jessica, cheshire, etc.......
counterfeit of the new letters

Ugh really? I just started collecting the letters. That is so frustrating!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back