Help with acme order

Discussion in 'Disney Pin Discussion' started by lovecheshire, Feb 26, 2018.

1. lovecheshire

lovecheshire Member

0   0   0

I ordered stitch and ariel/eric golden magic series pins. Got an email 12/15/17 saying pins are expected mid-January.

Haven't gotten pins yet or received any more updates. They said weekly shipping updates will be posted on Facebook. where on Facebook do I look?

Is there an email I can contact them at? Any hep appreciated.
  2. GorillasInTheIrishMist

GorillasInTheIrishMist Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

The Facebook page is Pinopolis Pin Games. They do post weekly shipping updates and there is one that includes the Golden Magic Stitch pin. It's from February 20 and announcing that they've started shipping. There's current comments saying they haven't shipped all orders yet but are in the process of doing so. It's not uncommon for Acme pins to be a couple months later than planned. You can message them on their Facebook page, you should be able to find out the progress of your order that way. I hope all goes well!
  3. bookhugger

bookhugger I love books!

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

From what I read on that FB page, @starry_solo said it seems like there is only one or two people packaging and shipping the orders.
  4. CCofRR13

CCofRR13 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    94   0   0

I'm still waiting on a pin that I order and paid for in December as well.
  5. Ksnuggles

Ksnuggles DPF Moderator Staff Member DPF Moderator DPF Correspondent

Rating - 100%
    35   0   0

I ordered a set of Acme pins once... paid in Sept and did not get until 5 or 6 months later. Mine was a preorder so I expected a while... but they are slow in turn around time.
  6. watzshakinbacon

watzshakinbacon B for Belle or B for bacon?

Rating - 100%
    83   0   0

7. TheMickeyMouseRules

TheMickeyMouseRules Active Member

Rating - 100%
    39   0   0

I have placed a few orders. About 70% of the pins are still pending. None have shipped even close to posted date. More like 3-4 months late. So I wait. But will be so fun when they finally arrive. That is what I am focusing on.
  8. starry_solo

starry_solo Judge of the Dark Court Staff Member DPF Super Moderator

Rating - 100%
    482   0   0

I was at the last pin event in October, I think - I forgot already, lol - that was hosted by Brian C. on Facebook and Pinopolis was there. It was back when the dancing princesses were finally being shipped. Based upon my conversation with the PinPics people (okay, Lenny & his wife), I got the impression that Lenny's wife is the one that packages and ships out the packages. I'm not sure whether Lenny helps.

But that is probably the reason for the delay.
  9. meowmeowpins

meowmeowpins Thats Miss Meow to mew

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

From what I have heard, acme and Bradford exchange take forever to get pins out.