• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Help.

RumsGone

New DPF Member
Rating - 90%
9   1   0
So I got this pin on the latest trip. I am trying to update pin pics with all of my pins and I noticed on pin pics the bottom is yellow while mine is green. All of my others are yellow bottoms. So my question is: is the pin real? Everything looks fine but the bottom color and also on mine the mickey looks fluffy.

Photo on 2011-07-14 at 13.01.jpg

pin75132

Theres the PP one I think it is a scrapper/counterfeit...the mask looks like its on the wrong side
I guess it could be mirror image:

This is what it says on PP:

Please be aware that this pin is being offered for sale to pin collectors directly from factories in China. As such, there are "unauthorized versions in circulation.

Scrapper Alert: The yellow at the bottom is more of a yellow-green.

yes..they are all over the park... i also have a set..or almost...lmao.....i need a new jack....got a fake from a cm that was trying to help me.. i looked 2 nights in a row at DLR. got it on the 2nd night..but i was very wet behind the ear still and i didnt know it was fake. The fakes i have seen of this set are thiner than the real ones and also the copy right mark on the back stands out more on the fake. the real pin copy right is still there on back but not as pronounced. and last the color is alays a give away. keep looking at the parks and dont b afrade to ask if u can see and hold the pin b4 you trade for it.

The sad thing I got it from a trader in frontier and at DLR and I was looking at the other two pins and there was only one real one he gave me. It annoys me that actual traders would have the nerve to pass on fakes knowingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back