• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Here I am!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here I am!

Seaweed

Pizza & Pasta Lover
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, everyone! I am writing from Milan, Italy. I came across this forum by chance some days ago and thought it would be nice to join it although I do not collect pins. Actually, I generally collect some TLM related struff such as small figures, album stickers, books and a few dolls. Anyway, I think pins are quite charming, but I always do not find any amazing ones at my local Disney Store. So I have not got any.

I really hope to have a great time on here and be welcome even if I am not a pin collector or trader.

Aloha and Welcome! :wavey:

As has been said, you never know, you may find yourself a pin collector one of these days. Disney always is coming out with new pins, so you might find at least a few that are to your liking. :)

Thanks guys, you are so nice, you are just making me feel at home! :lol:

Welcome, it is a wonderful group! :) If ya ever need anything, even just to chat, send me a message! Would LOVE o see Italy someday! :D

That's very kind of you, thanks so much! I really hope you will travel to Italy someday, It's definitely a lovely and picturesque place to visit. ^_^

Disney always is coming out with new pins, so you might find at least a few that are to your liking. :)

Sure, I'd like to collect some pins from my favourite Disney movie, I am just waiting for DS to launch some interesting ones! :p

Greetings and welcome Seaweed,
I like how your avatar goes with your username :)
Italy...It's nice to see how the interest in Disney crosses oceans.
In the future, I hope you find lots of pins you like.

Thank you all for your many kind words! :wavey:

Grazie for joining the forum!
Grazie a te! :lol:

Greetings and welcome Seaweed,
I like how your avatar goes with your username :)
Italy...It's nice to see how the interest in Disney crosses oceans.
In the future, I hope you find lots of pins you like.

Thanks so much, I like it, too. ^_^
As you see, I am a seeweed, so distance is not a matter to me, I can reach anywhere!
:lol:

Ciao SeaWeed,

It is so amazing to know that pins are international. I love Ariel shes' my kind of princess. But god gave me a whole different DNA. welcome to pin trading its my religion.

xoxo,

Prince Eric

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back