• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

here is my re-re-introduction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
here is my re-re-introduction.

Alexa

Active DPF Member
Rating - 99%
205   2   0
hi,
this is my re-re-introduction (lol) of myself. i've decided to hang around for a bit and let everything calm down from my previous breakdown.
i will not be posting as much. only for my occasional posts and whatever i feel like commenting on.
my name's Alexa. i'm 19 years of age. i'm a Disney enthusiast. collector of Maleficent, Wicked Queen, Chernabog, Sorcerer Mickey, Duffy and Figment.
i also love to do photography. i'm a slight beginner and just purchased my first two telephoto zoom lenses (Sigma 55-200mm vr/Nikon 70-300mm vr).
i'm shy but love to meet and make friends with other people. especially with people with similar interests.
i visit WDW parks on a weekly basis. i do pick ups for free, no charge. pm me if you're wanting anything and i'll get it for ya.

umm...this is all i can think of for now. just sayin' hello to all of the new folks out there. hullo!
pm me if you ever want to chat. i'm always willing to show ppl around here. c:

welp, that's it for now. bye guys!
- Alexa

Hey Alexa, I owe you a feedback, but I wanted to mention that I'm going to be thinning down my collection and will probably be getting rid of some Maleficent pins that you need for yours. I don't currently see anything in your traders, but maybe we can work something out for a pin that has yet to be released. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back