• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Here we go... Tangled Beloved Tales! Ends 1/28 @ 8PM (PST)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck to everyone in this auction, the bids were great (I wasn't stalking this thread the whole time...) and good luck to whoever won it, the Tangled BT is BEAUTIFUL, despite its lack of cleavage...

woops guys i made a HUGE mistake lol
uncle pointed at wrong picture LOL

He thought those were the same lions as mufasa and sarabi. he has the scene joey posted.

sorry for the uproar Joey! >.<

blame my uncle, he wanted this pin! LOL and pointed at wrong scene!

woops guys i made a HUGE mistake lol
uncle pointed at wrong picture LOL

He thought those were the same lions as mufasa and sarabi. he has the scene joey posted.

sorry for the uproar Joey! >.<

blame my uncle, he wanted this pin! LOL and pointed at wrong scene!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Oh man you had me all excited! That was funny man we were all excited!

@ruby I wasnt adding. I JUST noticed it ended today! LOL good luck everyone
my original bid still stands :)<

Oh, I wasn't trying to imply anything, just saw that you said you might add a pin and I was aware that it ended, in fact it ended within seconds of your post. Your Lion King scene is lovely, and good luck to you.

Some very nice bids but as a collector of Lion King... Perhaps I could tempt you with this trio of Lion King PoDM's...

First our beloved Hero as he is presented by the ever Great Rafiki...

attachment.php

But as in the movie our hero quickly grew up and was walking on his own in the center of this beauty...

attachment.php

But wait!!!! What would a collection of Heros be without the greatest villain ever... That's right!!! There is even an evil Scar to tempt your taste buds...

attachment.php

All these could be yours if you choose to Zap that to a certain pin to a member I shall name after the end of this fine auction... No it is not for me as I will ask you to send it to someone else...

:bowdown:

Marisa, you scared us all here on the forum, about to off some major mula $$$ just so Moe wouldn't own that rare PODM!

Are you kidding... Lol... I had a PM and cash offer sent to her within a minute of the post stating if Chipanddale was crazy enough to not take it that it needed to be part of the PoDM Museum we are forming... Lol

Angel she had my PM in less than a minute of that scene being shown with an offer if the wonderful auctioneer here was crazy enough to not take it that it deserved to be in our museum of PoDM's... Lol...

LOL so after a minor heart attack thanks to Marisa, I've come to a final decision.

I will be picking TWO winners...That's right... Dos!

1st winner is...

ChickenLittle!!

2nd winner, with an amazing last minute bid...

Goofy_Moe!!

Although Luis, Mischiefmanaged and Ibrown193 were very close behind! Great bids to everyone who participated and thank you for a fun auction!!! My server started to crash LOL.

So Goofy_Moe, who's the lucky person getting zapped!? ;)

LOL so after a minor heart attack thanks to Marisa, I've come to a final decision.

I will be picking TWO winners...That's right... Dos!

1st winner is...

ChickenLittle!!

2nd winner, with an amazing last minute bid...

Goofy_Moe!!

Although Luis, Mischiefmanaged and Ibrown193 were very close behind! Great bids to everyone who participated and thank you for a fun auction!!! My server started to crash LOL.

So Goofy_Moe, who's the lucky person getting zapped!? ;)

No way! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO there can only be one winner! :rofl: JK!

Congrats Moe!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back