• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Here's my little collection!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's my little collection!

RiftRaftStreetRat

I don't buy that
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
sooo I got around to taking pics of my collection :X

Forgive the quality of pictures, my camera was acting impossible to work with and the lighting in my room is terrible :X

9sq6fm.jpg

The outside of my little book. I'm thinking of painting something on it, but for now, that Aladdin button will do. :) That goofy Vinyl there is my ONLY Vinylnation that I own My friend gave it to me, and for years I had no Idea what to do with it SO I put it on my bag :D

2dm6zdj.jpg

What you see when You first open my book! Lots of Goofy, lots of Fab 5. I'm trying to complete that Carousel Mystery tin Set. I'm nowhere close to finishing, but I just LOVE the idea of characters dressed up as other film characters. :) Also LOVE that Hong Kong pin, even though it got flashed :(

313ly7b.jpg

My Aladidn/Jasmine Page! They used to be on the same page as all my Aladdin pins, but with the addition of a few (especially that jumbo) These had to get their own page. My absolute favorites are the Kiss, since it was my first pin (and is the best scene in the whole movie), the Jumbo of course, the Cast Member's Valentine's pin. I have the card it came with tucked away. I just LOVE how the pin looks <3

5mxoox.jpg

My Aladdin and Jasmine Solo pins! Love love LOVE the 110th legacy pin, as well as my Disney Auctions pin! I was really happy to find the A at a booth in a Hobby Show one day and I never regretted buying it. My favorite Jasmine Pins are the Sassy one, "Diamond in the rough... I wanted a Princess Cut!" Just soooo cute. I also really like the Morocco Pin because a trader gave it to me after my friend and I had talked to him for about an hour and he was like, 'You know... you like Jasmine... just have it." That was just so nice ;~;

o8guc9.jpg

My jafars (which I don't actively seek) Hidden Mickey Alphabets, and Other Characters. That Small World is on there too because it's got Aladdin on it :D I got sharked for the J and I when I first traded on my own, buuuuuuut Ah well. Live and learn. I know ONE of those Iagos is a scrapper, but I'll take better pics of it later for comparison when my camera isn't being dumb. I cannot wait for my 110th Legacy Abu to show up, but since it's from Disney Store it'll take 2304983208 years to get here :|

2vrv62q.jpg

The Page of Princesses and Jessica. Forgive the Flash. It killed my Aurora pin :( Most of these were acquired through my friend who goes to the Soda Fountain and others were from trades. :) And now I just need the Rapunzel Pin to finish up that Tangled booster set (I ended up giving it to my sister one day). Eventually I'll get it... eventually. HAha.
I am also IN LOVE with that Thunder Mountain pin. It's just so unique to me :)

qqzl8j.jpg

A mixed bag of a page. Villians, Toy Story and Starwars/Tomorrowland stuff. I am In LOVE with my Goofy as Vader Pin. I had no Idea he was from Paris when I found him in the book at Disneyland, but now that makes it even more awesome <3 Also in love with Star Tours as a whole, and I LOVE that Captain EO pin <3 my mom gave it to me for my Birthday since I'm a HUGE Michael Jackson Fan C:

And that's it! My camera died before I could show my few stitch pins and my Aristocats page as well as my "I don't really like a lot of this so it's my trades" page :( SAD FACE But ummm hope you enjoyed my small collection. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back