• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hey Everybody

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Everybody

TronFAN

Hello Users.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, my name is Robert. I was given an annual pass as a birthday present and after riding all the rides over and over, I slowly started getting bored of Dland, I know I know. Now after discovering pin trading I am renewing! I haven't been pin trading very long. I was drawn to pin trading after seeing Tron pins online, now i'm hooked. I enjoy collecting Nightmare Before Chrsitmas, hidden mickey, and of course Tron pins! This seems to be a cool site and i look forward to chatting with everyone.

Hi Robert, welcome to the forums. I'll agree with you that if you just do Disney for the rides it will get old at some point. But because there is SO much more to Disney than rides (like pin trading!) I don't ever see myself not wanting to do a Disney vacation. I hope we get to trade soon!

Howdy, Robert! I know what you mean about how pin trading can reinvigorate Disney energies and give you another aspect of the park to enjoy besides the rides. I felt that same way a few years back.

Thanks for the welcome everyone. Usually when I see traders posted with their books its a little intimidating, but I still look forward trading with everyone! And i'm glad members can understand how the park can get boring after a while, I thought I was just turning evil haha. Once again thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back