• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hey there from Newfoundland Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there from Newfoundland Canada

Krystam2000

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey there all
I wanted to get a chance to introduce myself to the disney pin group. My name is Krysta and I got into disney pins over the last little while starting to plan a trip to disney world for next summer. I am hoping to find some new friends all over the world who love this ad much as I do. I have a daughter who loves thus as much or probably more then me. I am also looking to see if anyone is willing to become pin pals

Looking forward to hearing from you soon

Krysta

Welcome to DPF!

:)

There are a lot of amazing people here! I'm sure you'll make great pin buddies soon! Feel free to ask any questions or drop a PM to chat anytime!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back