• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hi all, just want to share my Rapunzel collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all, just want to share my Rapunzel collection

Jrdnsmom

Active DPF Member
Rating - 98.9%
93   1   0
Since Tangled came out, I fell in love, the film touched my heart and gave me the warm fuzzies, just like what happens in all Disney films. I don't know what did it but it was more powerful than most Disney films. I remember watching it in 3D and that moment in the gondola where their lanterns separated from all the others it was beautiful. I cried when her mother put the necklace around her father, I could feel their sadness and it broke my heart, and that ending omg when he cuts her hair. It was so powerful. I made it my quest to collect all Rapunzel pins all of them even the ugliest of them I have made it my quest to try to be a completest. I've always been close, but never able to get there. I would love to share what I have so far, but it has been so long since I've done this so can you all help me, what site do I use to download pics and get the urls from, then I can share.

Hi! I'd love to see your collection! I posted my Tangled pin collection a few days ago, I understand your love for the film completely!
I use photobucket :) hope this helps :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back