• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hi All!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All!

rwctlc1107

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My name is Tina and I have a 13 yr old and 11 yr old. My 13 yr old son has aspergers and in true autism fashion totally threw himself into pin trading on our trip this past month. I may eventually register him on the site tpp. I was doing some reading myself on pin trading. Most of their trading was all done with CMs and now I am all worried all they got back were scrappers! So one of the reasons I am here is to try and learn how to tell the difference and judt get educated in general So I can help guide my kids. Thanks so much and i cant wait to get familiar with the forum!

Tina

Welcome to the forums! One of the many ways to test a fake is with a magnet, if the pin is attracted to the magnet it is most likely a fake, because the metal Disney manufacturers their pins with isn't attracted to magnets.

Welcome to DPF!

:)

If you post photos of your pins (front and back) I am sure that many of us will be happy to tell you our opinions on them!

My name is Tina and I have a 13 yr old and 11 yr old. My 13 yr old son has aspergers and in true autism fashion totally threw himself into pin trading on our trip this past month. I may eventually register him on the site tpp. I was doing some reading myself on pin trading. Most of their trading was all done with CMs and now I am all worried all they got back were scrappers! So one of the reasons I am here is to try and learn how to tell the difference and judt get educated in general So I can help guide my kids. Thanks so much and i cant wait to get familiar with the forum!

Tina

Welcome Tina!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back