• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hi all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all!

dogfin

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone!

I'm from Australia and I went on a 6 week holiday in the USA and went to DisneyLand and DisneyWorld and just fell in love with Disney Pins!

My friend and I had a blast going to all the different locations that sold pins and going through them all and choosing which ones to buy. We also started getting the Mystery Pins and both of us were desperately trying to get them all to finish the collection. I also started trading with Disney cast members to get some of the Hidden Mickey pins.

We also got pins from the Disney Stores in San Francisco and New York.

While we were travelling around, we'd be re-packing our bags and we'd just find pins in every nook and cranny in our bags. When I got back home and unpacked my bags, I keep pulling bags of pins out of my suitcases.

I'm trying to figure out how to display my pins, they are all in boxes at the moment.

Looking forward to discussing pins with everyone.

Cheers!

Thanks to all for the warm welcomes.

Bienvenidos!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 :D When you do display them take pictures and post them, we always love seeing others collections!!! <3 <3 <3

I too, love seeing others' collections. I'll definitely post some pictures when I've decided how to display them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back