• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hi! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! :D

Rapunzel

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone! I'm mainly a doll collector and I found this board due to the designer doll craze, but I decided to register because reading some of the posts here really made me interested in pin collecting- pins are so beautiful and unique! I thought what better way to start than to register here! Definitely want to add some Rapunzel pins to my Tangled collection at some point. :) Glad to be here!!

Welcome! I am a lurker more than a poster (mainly because my sister hogs the computer). I second that dolls are crazy but pins are even crazier! *lol*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back