• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hi everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone!

CosettePontmercy

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi ladies and gents! I'm Lexi! I've been a member of the other disney pin board for a while, and finally joined here! Its nice to meet everyone! I live in New York City mostly, but go wherever work takes me! My main focuses of my collection are Jessica Rabbit, Tangled, Brave, Ariel and Gaston!

Hello Lexi. Well, since you live in new york, I thought I might bring up that there is going to be a big trading event in Jersey on April 26-28. If you want to look into it go to CJDPT.com.

Thank you Lamorak!

Hahahaha! I finally got my verification email, Jenna! You all can thank/blame her for getting me here ;)

tumblr_m4phcgBUHl1rx1q7oo1_500.gif

Jenna! I almost spat out my tea when I saw that I started laughing so hard! XP

​Aloha Lexi and Welcome! :wavey:

Thank you so much! Aloha!

Hello Lexi. Well, since you live in new york, I thought I might bring up that there is going to be a big trading event in Jersey on April 26-28. If you want to look into it go to CJDPT.com.

Thank you so much! If I'm in town, I will be there! Sadly my work schedule is really unpredictable at the moment! I hope I can make it!

lexi!!!! I love you!!!!! I'm commenting here because i'm too lazy to go to facebook and message you!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back