• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hi Everyone!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Everyone!!!

enchantedrose92

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone!!!
I'm Sophia and I started trading with cast members not too long ago and have been loving every second of it. My collection is super small but I love it and I'm sharing some with my little sister so I mostly get stuff for her too. I love princesses but my favorite has to be Belle. I also really love Cinderella and Snow White.

where does someone ask questions? like what's the best way to learn about how to use this forum? and what are those pictures under everyone's post and how do i get one? and wow so many people on here!!

Welcome to the forum! We love Belle too :)

As for your questions, those are signatures, people make a picture with their grails -pins that they absolutely would die to have- and post on the forum.

ah hello there! thank you for the welcomes, this place seems super nice and oh my god i love those belle pins especially the one of her in her yellow dress with the rose. that is super cute where can i get one?

Hello and welcome! The pictures below everyone's posts are signatures. They usually contain pics and numbers of the person's grails. Grails are most wanted and usually really difficult to obtain pins. As far as learning how to use the forum, I say browse around and read up. Best way to pick up on things.

Enjoy the forum!

Hello and welcome to the forum! Do you have a Pinpics account? If not it's a huge database of all the disney pins, new and old. The numbers in people's signatures are basically the pinpics number of that pin. Have a look around on there and you will soon get a feel for which pins are your most wanted! I believe the Belle pin you are talking about is this one http://gallery.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=85997&sid=7928.1365506379. It's part of the designer princess pin set, of which there are ten pins. They are lovely but very sort after! Good luck on your collection, and if you have any more questions I'm sure someone here will be able to answer them for you :)

thank you thank you all for being so kind and greeting me by the way!!!
I don't have a pin pics account since i dont have many pins and this is still hard to come all together but ill try to make an account and fill it with pins i wish i could get which right now is all of them hahaha

hi everyone!!!!

Welcome to the forums! I'm new too~ My collection is also small for now, but I really enjoy pin collecting and trading with Cast Members! Belle/Beauty and the Beast are my favorite too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back