• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hi Everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Everyone!

Ashgg

Marie Collector
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello everyone!
I (incorrectly) posted yesterday from a friend's account and we now can't seem to delete the thread. I'm very sorry for any confusion!

I recently got more serious about pin collecting when I decided I actually wanted to have a solid theme :) I blame my mom entirely!!

I'm from California and Marie pins are definitely my thing!
I'd love to collect Miss Bunny on the side but... they're so few and far between heh

Can't wait to start posting more!

I'm from the Bay Area/Oakland. I usually only visit about twice a year, unfortunately :'( Wish I could make it down more often!

@sorapandora Cat collectors! I have a friend who just picked up a Figaro from Tokyo Disney who wants to get into pin trading soon... if she does, I'll let you know ;)

@Elysandrra Thank you! Gotta love the Japan Disney advertising art hehe

Also as an open question to anyone else, is there a general help thread in the forums? Or do people normally just start their own threads? Just curious about the etiquette as I had a bit of a specific pin situation to ask about.

Welcome. If you're asking for a general question regarding particular pins or obtaining them; you can start your own thread, or glean information from the many threads. If its questions about the site itself; there is a help thread at the beginning of the boards. Everyone is happy to help and/or provide their opinion. We'll bring you up to snuff pretty quickly. :wavey:

Hi Peony!! Welcome!! There are lots of great Disney kitty pin collectors here!! (And lots of cat lovers!) I collect lots of kitty pins! Actually I collect lots of all kinds of Disney pins, lol!! Love your siggy! Wishing you great success with your Marie collection!!

I'm bjean ( Barbara ) otherwise known as the Pin Fairy Godmother. :cheshire:

maaaaaaarieeeeeeeeeee!

as for your question, halloweenfiend is on point.
whenever i have questions, i usually just do a quick search in the search box thing for any previously created threads that could help me with my question.

if there is no such thread, i ask my question in a thread.

there are different categorizations of threads, like a specific one for pin discussions and another one for a showroom and that sort of thing and looking over them and seeing what people posted in them already really helps with determining where to post the thread. c:

wish you all the best with collecting marie piiiiins! <3

@halloweenfiend, rabbitunderground:

Thank you! I think, ultimately, I may end up making my own thread as I have a pretty specific question about a purchase a made a few months back.
Couldn't quite find anything like my situation in the search!

Thanks again! I'm glad to know that everyone's pretty friendly around here! Haha.

Hello I am new to this and i'm really trying to figure out where i can post my In search of?

a>

Hello I am new to this and i'm really trying to figure out where i can post my In search of?

a>

Hi Nathaly! I'm pretty new too, but I believe it works like this:
-You can post your wants/grails in your signature in an image (650px by 225px size at most)
-You can link to your PinPics in your signature/profile etc.
-You can search key words in the top-right search bar to check for threads that may have pins you want in them
OR
-You can start a thread in either the "buying/selling' or "trades" sections

To start your own thread, I believe you have to have at least 30 posts and be a member for 10 days. (Someone correct me if I'm wrong!)
For now, it might be easiest to search around and read other peoples' threads until you have enough of a post count :') That's what I'm doing

Hope this helps!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back