• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hi everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone!

movingthestars

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
113   0   0
Hi, I just joined. ;)

I have been collecting pins for maybe 5 or 6 years now but I am sure I don't have as many as some of you, I have maybe 200 or so. I especially collect POTC, Tink, Haunted Mansion, Princess and the Frog and Tangled a bit, Maleficent and lately Ursula... but my FAVORITE is Treasure Planet, it is my most loved Disney film and I have lots of pins! Does anyone else here love TP?

Right now I am living in Japan, have been here for over 2 years and am moving back to the States in August. I have been to TDR 3 times so far and am going again mid-November for special Christmas stuff!! So if anyone here is looking for something special from the parks here in the next 3 weeks or so, or something I could pick up at the Japanese Disney Store (sometimes they have pins there, I have noticed they are carrying more stuff lately) then I could help you out.

Well I am looking forward to enjoying the forums!!

-mts

Last edited:
Welcome to DPF! Is TDR = Tokyo Disney Resort? (I've seen it called TDL before, just checking.)

And yes, I also like Treasure Planet, in fact I was thinking about it a bit earlier. :)

Yep, TDR is Tokyo Disney Resort... Truth be told, I like DisneySea better than Tokyo Disneyland, probably because I have been to Disneyland and Disney World in America lots of times, and DisneySea is sooo different from those, while TDL is much of the same.

Yay! Treasure planet! Hope you enjoy your time over there. They have many cool pins. Id you want to do some trading ...you should pick up some. They trade very well. Maybe we can trade sometime too. Take care! ~Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back