• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hi from Belgium !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi from Belgium !

dispinparade

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everybody,

My name is Cat. I'm from Belgium.
A few years ago, I was a real pintrading addict !!!
Now is my complete collection for sale!
I only have old pins (round years 2004-2008) from Paris, UK and USA.

Have a look on pinpics (id: dispinparade) ans contact me if interested... Own and trade... All is for sale!

Hi Cat! Welcome to DPF!

Once you've made 30 posts here and have been a member for 10 days, you will be able to make a thread in the sales forum, if you'd like to sell your pins here. (Just make sure to check out the rules first, and as a requirement prices must be included.)

I wish you the best of luck here!

Bonjour Cat!! Happy you have joined our wonderful group of Disney pin addicts, I mean collectors! :lol: Please check out the various bulletin boards for lots and lots of great information!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back