• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hi from Birmingham UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi from Birmingham UK

Megfan

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
Hi I've been collecting for about 5 years now but this is the first time I've done this kind of thing. I must admit I'm kind of a magpie and collect all sorts of pins (whatever takes my fancy). However, I do have a lot of villians and princesses. So I'm hoping to pick up some tips on how to fine tune my collection.

Hope to get to know you all better and get trading soon. :wavey:

Hi, welcome! I'm also from the UK. I've selected a few of my favourite attractions and characters and started collecting pins of them; some others collect pins from their favourite movies etc. It all depends on what you like. :)

Last edited:
Welcome! I am like you and buy whater I like, but I do mostly collect my fav. disney movie. Hmm I wonder what that could be? XD
Can't wait to talk to ya! Oh and love your name and picture! =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back