• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hi from Paris!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi from Paris!

Rapunxel

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone! :)
I'm an all brand new pin trader from Paris, we began this month with my boyfriend. And well, this is quite addictive and impressive at first! I feel like every pin's is a little treasure. This is quite hard to start a collection like this, hopefully we can easily find people glad to help us, we did our first Pin Trading Night yesterday in Disneyland Paris!
I'm also looking for a pen friend (I'm not sure if we say it like that), I mean if US trader is looking for DLRP Pins, I can get you some pins, don't hesitate to contact me!
See you (and sorry for my possible mistakes) :roll:

(Pinpics ID: Rapunxel)

Last edited:
Hello and welcome .
I'm sure you won't have any problems finding a U.S. trade partner , DLP pins are very nice :)
Did you get the recent PTN pins , I'm looking for Gaston specifically either to trade or even just a decent picture so I can add it to my signature .

Here a photo of my packed Gaston pin (a scan and a picture) (not sure to trade it for now sorry!)

969419PTNGaston.jpg
6382531263709510207495100888874493470777o.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back