• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hi From The Big Apple! Selling My Entire Collection of 35,000 plus pins most LE/Rare

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi From The Big Apple! Selling My Entire Collection of 35,000 plus pins most LE/Rare

Gshaps

SellingMyRare&BIGDizPinCollctn
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi,

I've been collecting for a very long time and have amassed an amazing collectin that is very near and dear to my heart. I have been diagnosed with cancer and my medical bills are forcing me to switch priorities in my life. I LOVE Disney. I have been an avid collector of DCL pins and have 99.8% of every DCL pin from the Maiden Voyage in 1998 to 2009... many are extremely rare and I have a great deal of one of a kinds!!!!!! It is truly a dream collection that I am selling. I have been on 17 Disney Cruises! I also have many Disney Soda Fountain pins, DisneyLand Paris... I was actually 10 feet from Michael Eisner when he cut the ribbon to open the park on April 12 1992 and I have the photo to show it. I think the DisneLand Paris Pins are so gorgeous. They are truly works of art. My collections spans everything.... the ASIAN parks, POTC, Princesses... you name it!

I have every Enchanted pin ever made! I collect Father's pins that I will be keeping because I am a proud father of three amazing children and they are my pride and joy! I also collect and and all Disney Judaica/Jewish pins like Hannukah/Passover/Rosh Hashanah. Those I will continue to buy and collect. MY HOLY GRAIL PIN IS THE 2000 WDW MILLENIUM VILLAGE ISRAELI PAVILLION LE 100 PIN.... I am desperately seeking that and it would be my dream to obtain it.

Feel free to message me with requests for what you collect and I will let you know if I have it. If you can help me in any way with my HOLY GRAIL I will make you very happy!

I look forward to getting to know you all!

Gerry:wavey:

Welcome to DPF! I am very sorry to hear about your diagnosis. I'd love to purchase a pin or so to try and help out.

(Heads up: if you plan on starting a thread on the dpf marketplace to sell/trade things, you have to be a member for 10 days and have 30 posts.)

I am very jealous about the DCL experience! I've never been, but hope to one day.

And the DCL/Enchanted/Fathers pins sound like excellent pin collections! (Theme wise. Plus the amount, I thought I read that wrong at first.)

There are quite a few people here who are good at getting grails, so I hope you find it soon and that you have a great time here! :wavey:

Last edited:
Hello Gerry, welcome to DPF!

I am so sorry to hear about your diagnosis, and I hope that you are able to find a treatment that works well for you! It's a rough battle, but never give up!

We have lots of helpful members here, so perhaps someone will have information on the holy grail that you are after!

I wish you the best of luck in fighting your cancer as well as finding your dream pin!

Happy to have you with us!

Jerry Welcome to DPF my prayers are with you and your family on your journey to get well, I know that prayer works so will be saying some for you do you have a pinpics Id if not that is fine to , I enjoy Lady and the tramp, eeyore, tigger, figment, haunted Mansion, and so many more or ones that catch my eye that I like.

Lots of Pixie dust coming your way as well

God Speed to recovery
Linda(fuzzybunny)

Welcome to dpf! Sorry about your diagnosis and would love to try and buy some pins to help out! I will be sending pixie dust your way!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum! My wife just beat cancer twice and she just turned 22! Sending good luck your way.

Welcome to DPF from another Hanukkah/Jewish pin collector!

I'm very sorry to hear about your diagnosis.

Looking forward to hearing more about your collections, and hopefully seeing some pictures! Are you on PinPics, by any chance?

I'm sorry to read such a sad news, having myself a couple of health issues i understand and share your feelings. Will pray for you and your family in this tough time and wish you'll been able to finally find your holy grail! Welcome here Gerry :)

Hi Gerry! Welcome to DPF! Wow, your collection sounds fabulous! 35,000 pins is FANTASTIC!! Maybe you could post a picture or two of some of your favorites? It's always fun to see what other people collect!!
It sounds like you have your work cut out for you health-wise! I wish you the greatest success in beating cancer! YOU CAN DO IT!! I'm also sending you positive thoughts and lots of prayers for success!! Don't give up and if/when you have bad days, let us know so we can give you some positive encouragement!! There are members here that have beat cancer and many other awful conditions! We will give you lots of moral support and encouragement! Hang in there!
:hug: *bjr

Hello Gerry! Welcome to the Forum. I wish it were under better circumstances and am so sorry you're in need of selling your collection. I wish you strength and healing and good luck with your sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back