• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hi guys! I'm back :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys! I'm back :)

AliceAddict

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Hi everyone!

I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm back in action! I had applied for a scholarship mission trip to Ethiopia and I made it! Unfortunately, I didn't get my notice until just a few hours until I needed to be at the airport! I had barely enough time to make sure I could have the time off work, pack, and get down there. It was crazy, but it was so incredibly worth it :) It was wonderful going out there to help all the kids! We volunteered at a school and helped build houses in that village! We were down there for a little over two weeks. I'm sorry to anyone who was trying to get ahold of me while I was gone :( My sister was supposed to get on and let everyone know but she let me know that she forgot and that she had had some troubles getting some pins sent out when she promised me she'd do it immediately. I'm terribly sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused for anybody! I realize that my sister is not at fault and that it was a big favor that she did it at all :) I've
got a great sister! lol

Happy to have gone but happy to be back :D

~Becca

Welcome back, hun! :) You were missed a LOT, it was weird not having talked to you for ages! :lol:
So, um.... sorry about all the PMs about our trade, like everyone else I didn't realise you'd gone away! ;) The pack has been left in the US (I'm back in the UK now) ready to be mailed as soon as you let me know your address <3 Again, welcome back and I'm glad you had a fabulous time! ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back