• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hi Hi~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Hi~

RiftRaftStreetRat

I don't buy that
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
Hello, my name is K aaaaand I'm a pin trader/collector :D I love Disney and even more, I love Disneyland!
I'm a little new to the pin trading aspect. One of my friends is a Cast Member and recently dragged me back. I used to collect the pins, but never traded until very recently. Who knew it could be PHYSICALLY EXHAUSTING? (okay, it was 97 degrees outside when I snagged a table with my friend.)

Anyways, my main collections are~

-Aladdin (mostly Aladdin and Aladdin/Jasmine Pins, but I do get other characters as well)
-The Aristocats
-Jessica Rabbit
-Tangled
-Goofy (though I REALLY limit myself on him)

I also like really unique pins, and I do have a thing for Japanese and European Exclusive pins. Don't know why, I just love finding pins that you can't get around here. I think they're really interesting.
Aaaand I guess that's it! I'd love to take a pic of my pins eventually but my camera's out of batteries. Whoops!

Trying to get all the ones for trading in, but I can't seem to find some of these obscure hidden mickey ones haha

And thanks for the welcome simoneandwendy~ :D

Welcome! :)

If you are a DLR native, I am sure you will see me around at some point! Possibly at the upcoming PTN.

You have great tastes in pins, btw Aladdin, Jasmine, AND Tangled. A trader after my own heart. :3 lol.

Thanks for the Super Special Awesome Welcome, Guys! :D

Welcome! :)

If you are a DLR native, I am sure you will see me around at some point! Possibly at the upcoming PTN.

You have great tastes in pins, btw Aladdin, Jasmine, AND Tangled. A trader after my own heart. :3 lol.

I'll definitely be going!! It'd be awesome to meet awesome traders, especially those with aaaaaawesome tastes!

WELL if it's any consolation I don't actively seek Jasmine Pins, aside from the Designer pin? :D; I'm mainly after Aladdin, myself.

Yes, the Designer Pin is stunning! I am awaiting mine in the post. I have some Aladdin Pins on my trades - I can't see anything on your trades atm but could consider selling them / counter-offers :)

I can keep an eye out for Aladdin Pins for you in the UK if you would like. :)

Yes, the Designer Pin is stunning! I am awaiting mine in the post. I have some Aladdin Pins on my trades - I can't see anything on your trades atm but could consider selling them / counter-offers :)

I can keep an eye out for Aladdin Pins for you in the UK if you would like. :)

Aaah tell me how she is when she gets there! :D

Oh man, That would be awesome if you could keep an eye out! I'd definitely appreciate it! C:

Currently I'm super poor (just paid off tuition....still need a text book) but I'll definitely keep it in mind!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back