• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Hi, I'm Dory. Can you help me? -- Auction ends Wed, 3/8/17 @ 9PM PST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Hi, I'm Dory. Can you help me? -- Auction ends Wed, 3/8/17 @ 9PM PST

watzshakinbacon

B for Belle or B for bacon?
Rating - 100%
164   0   0
Hello everyone! It's time to auction another crocheted item! Today, I'm presenting BABY DORY! She suffers from short term remembory loss.

l46CdoZqbJxQMOvjW.gif

The auction will end at 9:00pm PST on Wed, March 3, 2017. You can see my collection and wants on PinPics: "watzshakinbacon".

USA bids/ shipping only!

APPROX DIMENSIONS: 5" (along "spine") x 4.5" (height) x 4" (eye to eye)
APPROX SQUISHINESS: you can squish it however you want!

Here are the important pics you are interested in:
cAXP3mc.jpg

rBTsMIY.jpg
WA6tNin.jpg

Main Pin Collections (aka trying to start):

• Belle
  • Maleficent
  • Dumbo
  • MASCOTS!!!! (Missing: Dragons, Teacups, Velocity, Snowmen)

Other pins of interest:

• fox characters (Robin Hood, Todd, fox villain from Pinocchio, etc)
  • Art Nouveau style pins
  • stained glass style pins
  • "Imagineer/ing" pins (cuz.. I want to work at WDI some day lol)
  • good traders

Do Not Want (it probably goes without saying):

• Scrappers/ Counterfeits
  • Fantasy Pins
  • Dated pins (unless it's on my wants!)

This could be you!
3o72FeUinZQQ6gQNeU.gif

Good luck, everyone! :rock:

Thanks, everyone! The auction ends on Wed at 9PM PST, so let's get some bids in :D

2SuZd8TrQqo7u.gif

Dory may like sand, but I like a variety of pins! You can check my wants on PinPics, but I'm also open to good traders :D

You may want to update the first post as it says March 3 instead of 8 might be keeping some bids away. Sure is a cute Dory!

I would totally bid, unfortunately I'm unable to because I live in Canada. This little Dory is the cutest. Good Luck...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back