• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hi! I'm new here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I'm new here!

caw caw rawr

Squirrel!
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
Hi everyone! I'm caw caw rawr.

I'm new to the forum and relatively new to pin trading. I've only been trading about a year. I have a small collection but it's growing. :)

I collect UP! pins. My "grails" would be young Carl and young Ellie. My family has started collecting too. My 6 year old collects Tigger pins and my 4 year old collects Robots (WALL-E, Star Wars Robots and all other robots). Hubby is getting in on it too. He doesn't have a particular theme...yet.

I'm excited to be here!
(I hope I did this right...did I mention I'm new here?)

Welcome :)

And a year is longer than what I have been trading for :)
Just make sure you don't spend more money than you should on pins right away, lol

Anyways, hope you enjoy it here ^_^

Thanks everyone! I didn't expect such a warm welcome! Thanks for the compliments on my username. I like it too.

"The wilderness must be explored! Caw caw rawr!"

Aloha and Welcome! :wavey:

There's nothing wrong with your introduction (it looks pretty good to me) and we're glad you've joined us. If you have any questions about pins or pin trading, don't hesitate to ask them. I'm sure that someone (or several someones) will be happy to answer them for you.

I've been looking around on the forum and I love it here! I've already learned a lot and even bought some new pins! I look forward to getting to know everyone here too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back