• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hi, I'm new. Hi new, I'm watzshakinbacon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I'm new. Hi new, I'm watzshakinbacon!

watzshakinbacon

B for Belle or B for bacon?
Rating - 100%
164   0   0
Hello, everyone! Just to clear things up, I'm not a dad.. despite the dad joke title haha

I'm new to pin trading and just found out about this site through tiggermickey with whom I am making my first online (and ever) trade! I had an annual pass to Disneyland for 2 years but didn't know what pin trading was! Now that I don't have a pass anymore, I'm trying to get into it! Oh well! I am also on pinpics (also watzshakinbacon).
To start, I'm trying to collect Beauty and the Beast, Dumbo, Piglet, and fox character pins. However, I'm open to whatever catches my eye :dumbo::piglet::wavey:

Welcome to DPF, it's great to meet you!
You're in good hands with TiggerMickey, good luck with your first trade! :D

(Love the title btw) XD

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Thanks for the welcome :D I'm looking forward to getting involved! I've been looking at some of the various threads, and it seems there's a lot of cool things that this community does (like the pin it forward and zapping). Awesome!

I have a quick question! I tried looking this online and on the forums, but is there a difference between the "Quick Reply" option vs "replying" to the latest post? I thought I posted something in another thread (via quick reply), but I can't find my post on that thread! Thanks for the help :]

I have a quick question! I tried looking this online and on the forums, but is there a difference between the "Quick Reply" option vs "replying" to the latest post? I thought I posted something in another thread (via quick reply), but I can't find my post on that thread! Thanks for the help :]

Actually, I figured it out! *embarrassed* No difference.. just didn't realize that there were more pages in the thread than I thought.. oops

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back