• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hi Nice new place

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Nice new place

Belle lover

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hi I'm Anna some may have saw me on Dizpins Sad that it's going for good. Also you can add me if you like.
I don't do pinpics but Love collecting Princesses stuff and pins Why do i go by Bell lover well Name should say it all Haha...

P.S I see that there alot of users from Dizpins on here anyone know if user Pauly is on here too? I haven't seen him much on Dizpins lately,

Last edited:
hello Anna, I joined the site today. I have been browsing for hours and I have not seen Pauly so far. Its good to see you here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back