• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

HI there!! (a little overdue)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HI there!! (a little overdue)

tinkerbell20

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hi everyone!

I thought I would pop in and introduce myself. I first stumbled across this site for the doll forum (I'm a big doll fan and collector) after awhile of just "lurking" I decided to join and I'm so glad I did! I've already talked to so many nice people who have helped me out with different things. My son has been hooked on pin trading for the last few years and before joining here, we just left his pins on lanyards but now this site had inspired me to make pin boards and shadowboxes for his favorites and now even I am getting addicted to pins. I never realized how many beautiful pins are out there. So for now we are just beginning our collection! Hope to talk to more of you soon! :)

Hi and welcome, I see you are Jersey girl too!!! I also have a son who is a big pin collector, I have two big pin boards hanging in his room. I see it as art on his walls. He loves looking at them, and actually we are having to start a third board soon. I also love pin collecting too.

Hi and welcome, I see you are Jersey girl too!!! I also have a son who is a big pin collector, I have two big pin boards hanging in his room. I see it as art on his walls. He loves looking at them, and actually we are having to start a third board soon. I also love pin collecting too.

It's a small world! My name is Dawn too!! :) My son loves looking at his pins too! I can see how this can become an addition!! :)

Hi and welcome, what kind of dolls do you collect? only Disney or all kinds, I have quite a collection of them, though not many are disney (actually I am not sure if any of them are disney, I feel bad now must get me a snow white doll)

Hi and welcome, what kind of dolls do you collect? only Disney or all kinds, I have quite a collection of them, though not many are disney (actually I am not sure if any of them are disney, I feel bad now must get me a snow white doll)

Hi! Most of the dolls I have are Disney. I collect the 17in princess dolls and the designer villains. In the future I hope to get the designer princess dolls and a few 17in ones that I missed.

Well I will keep you posted when I get any dupes :)

And maybe now once you get your pin collection going we can trade!! If you ever need a pick up at WDW just let me know. I never know when I am going to venture up there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back