• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hi :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi :)

LadyIcasa

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay found this site as looking to sell the pins I have collected, they have been sat under my bed for about 2 years now and I need the funds!! How do I ind out the value of each pin as I have no clue and the pinpics website is refusing to flipping load! Help appreciated! I am in the UK by the way and almost ALL my pins feature Eeyore!!

Aloha and welcome! :wavey:

Just to clarify, you're looking for advice on how to value your pins, not actually sell them, correct? Here's what I would do, and it may or may not seem a bit strange:

I would turn to Internet sales sites like eBay. Yes, this might take a while, but it's really the best I've got. I would look up each pin on eBay (or equivalent site) and find the selling price(s) for the past month or so. It doesn't matter for what the pin was listed, what matters was for what it sold. If you need to expand the search past a month to get a solid mix, or even one sale, that's fine.

Once you have your selling prices, I would discard the highest and lowest prices as outliers (unless they're very consistent with all selling prices) and average what is left. That average becomes your 'fair and ideal' asking price, whether in cash money or trade value. The remaining high and low is your high and low range.

I hope this helps. Please don't hesitate to ask if you have any further questions; I'm sure that someone (or several someones) will be more than happy to answer them for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back