• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hidden Mickey...er, TRON ?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hidden Mickey...er, TRON ?!?

Mr. Nightmare

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Just out of curiosity, is there a hidden 'TRON' in the new Mickey as Flynn (#81854) pin? Look at the little round piece just above his right glove, and there's seems to be a TRON chest design (three squares with another just below the middle square; see enclosed photo) turned on it's side.
pin81854

tron.jpg

The design seemed a bit of a coincidence, and being the TRON geek (from '82) that I am, couldn't help but put this theory under public scrutiny and/or humiliation. Am I crazy, er...let me rephrase that, is this design a hidden homage to TRON, or is it just a nondescript part of the pin? It'd be fun to think that it might be a reverse version of the 'hidden mickey' theme. What do you think?
Mr.Nightmare

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back