• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hiya!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiya!

Merman2

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I'm Logan 22 years old! Finally was able to join the site. I have been trying for months to join but every time I would submit my information it wouldn't allow me to sign up, it kept taking me to the home page. Used my bfs computer today in a different browser and it let me sign up!

Anyways I collect Little Mermaid & other princesses and my bf collects Nightmare Before Christmas and we share a Villains collection. I also just started a Christmas lanyard so this year I can wear it at the parks.

Over the weekend was my 1 year anniversary for my job, and my bosses surprised me with a Disney Cruise! Sometime next month or in October, so I'm really excited!!

Nice to meet you :wavey:

1 year anniversary = Disney Cruise. Sweeeeeeeeeeet! Welcome to the gang. Have you checked out the new Malie pins from DSF? Perfect for any villain collector! :naughty:

Which pins? From the Maleficent release in May? If so I got those ones already! :bigthumb:

Last edited:
A DISNEY CRUISE???!!!!!! Wowsers!!!! Good for you! Welcome here - I like villians and NBC too!
Christine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back