• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hiya!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiya!

Hiro

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hiya! Just thought I'd stop by and say hello!
A little bit about me:
~ Overly obsessed with big hero 6 currently. (cant wait for the movie !)
~ Always been a disney kid - I'm 17 right now, and so I dont think I'd grow out of Disney!
~ I plan on collecting lots of Big Hero 6 items.
~ I reaaaaaaallllyyyyyyy want disney to come out with a LE doll of Hiro. Im literally checking the Disney LE Doll facebook page every 2 minutes to see if they posted something x3
~ I work in the local Disney store. :)

Last edited:
Welcome to DPF!

I also haven't heard about this movie until now. Looks like it was originally a comic book series? Lately new animation news has been slipping under my radar, so I'd love to hear more about it from an expert, haha!

halloweenfiend said:
welcome hiro. I seem to be a bit ignorant -- what is big hero 6?

Ninpin said:
Welcome to DPF!

I also haven't heard about this movie until now. Looks like it was originally a comic book series? Lately new animation news has been slipping under my radar, so I'd love to hear more about it from an expert, haha!

you guys should definitely check it out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3biFxZIJOQ

and thanks for the welcomes :3 I look forward to the forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back