Trading: HM Completer trade

Discussion in 'Pin Trading' started by Spr175psu, Aug 6, 2018.

1. Spr175psu

Spr175psu Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    70   0   0

Hi, I have the DLR 60th monorail completer and the Hathi jr completer. I'm ISO Attina from the 2015 fish sister set. Also interested in other completers but mostly that one. Please Pm if you have any for trade. Thanks!

Also, please feel free to use this thread as a completer trade thread if there isn't one already.

MerlinEmrys likes this.
  2. MerlinEmrys

MerlinEmrys Hicitus Pinicus!

Rating - 100%
    491   0   0

I have a Percy Dogbone completer that I'm holding for either the Dragon Completer or the Genie Completer (provided there is one). If I get more, I'll post again. :)

3. pretty Omi

pretty Omi Resident Smol Wolf

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0

I have the snow leopard completer
    [​IMG]

I need the Ed pawprint!

Last edited: Aug 9, 2018
  4. cyke23

cyke23 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    51   0   0

I have the Mickey head ice cream bar and the Great Prince. Looking for orange macaron, raspberry, and Tower of Terror.

5. TheMickeyMouseRules

TheMickeyMouseRules Cat Expert Mouse Authority and Paperfolder

Rating - 100%
    80   0   0

Ugh! I want to play/trade! But I have no completers... I bought 6 packs and found zero completers... Bit gun shy to buy anymore. (Good money after bad and all...)

6. DoReMarie

DoReMarie Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I have the 2013 HM Disney Birds Iago chaser, 2013 HM Character Popcorn labels Mickey Mouse chaser, and 2013 HM Park Icons with Characters Magic Kingdom and Tinker Bell chaser. Open to trade anything. My wants are on pinpics :)

Last edited: Sep 26, 2018
  7. firechief18

firechief18 Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

I have seven pins you are looking for on your want list. I didn't see anything from my want list, however, am open to blind trade.

8. cadien

cadien Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0

That’s a PinPics thing I don’t have understand yet. I have the Percy completer but everyone acts like it’s just like any other HM and want to trade it for one. Despite 110 wants and 6 traders.